Save on the Cost of an Ice Maker – Customer Referral Program in Kansas and Missouri
Get a Free Month with Each Referral
One of the reasons our customers are so happy with our service is because our ice machine rentals can lower the overall cost of an ice maker by including everything it needs to stay in peak condition.
We enjoy saving our customers money so much, we want to sweeten the deal even further! When you refer a friend in the Kansas or Missouri area to Ice-Masters, you can earn a FREE month of service. All they have to do is sign on as one of our customers and the both of you can enjoy some extra savings! It’s just another way Ice-masters helps save you, and a friend, on the cost of an ice maker for your businesses!
Spread the Word
All types of Kansas and Missouri businesses require ice on a daily basis. Restaurants and hotels are the obvious industries, but public schools, churches, hospitals, health clubs, and grocery stores also benefit from having a commercial ice maker.
Our leasing program for ice machines in Kansas and Missouri helps to lower the overall cost of an ice maker by including maintenance, cleaning, and repairs into a single, low monthly charge.
Know someone in the Kansas or Missouri area looking for an ice machine? Fill out the form below. They’ll be sure to thank you!
We appreciate you being a customer of Ice-Masters and look forward to providing the same great service to your referral.
Program Details and Restrictions:
- You must have spoken to the Referral candidate and have their permission to provide their contact information to Ice-Masters.
- You must submit your referral on the Customer Referral Form.
- Ice-Masters will notify you within 48 business hours to confirm receipt of your referral.
- Only businesses with a completely different owner can be considered a referral.
- Only one referral credit will be given regardless of the size of the subscription or number of machines acquired by the referral.
- A customer can receive multiple free months service by referring multiple new customers.
- After we install the new customer’s equipment, Ice-Masters will issue a service credit against your next monthly subscription payment.
- Ice-Masters retains the right to modify, terminate or in any way alter this incentive program including excluding anyone from participation at any time without notification.
Learn how Ice-Masters meets the needs of your industry:
Restaurants & Food
Kansas or Missouri restaurants and bars need a sanitary supply of ice to operate. Ice is needed for cooking preparation, salad bars, food displays, and of course, beverages. Learn more about restaurant ice machines.
Hospitals & Healthcare
Medical facilities such as hospitals, physical therapy clinics, and physicians’ offices in Kansas and Missouri use sanitary ice to hydrate patients and treat injuries. Learn how our hospital ice machine rental program can benefit your facility.
Kansas and Missouri corporate campuses, transportation facilities, resorts, and universities need commercial ice makers to keep employees cool and hydrated. Read more about our industrial ice machine program for large facilities.
If you want to keep your employees hydrated and refreshed in your Kansas or Missouri office, you’ll want a a commercial ice maker. Savvy facility managers choose our office ice machine offering because it’s better than owning an ice maker.
You’ll find a commercial ice dispenser on virtually every floor in every hallway of a Kansas or Missouri hotel. Find out why Ice-Masters rentals are the best choice for hotel ice machines.
There are plenty of recreational facilities like golf courses, public pools, and concession stands in the Kansas and Missouri area. These businesses require ice to cool customers down after a long day of being active. We provide the best best commercial ice machine rentals for recreational businesses.