Field Service Technician in Wichita, KS
What You Need to be Successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- EPA certification required.
- Previous experience with refrigeration, electrical, or HVAC providing exceptional results desired.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule which includes a rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to raise, lower, climb, and balance on ladders safely.
- Ability to work at ease at elevated heights (including on a roof).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean driving record, drug test, and background check required.
- You possess the appropriate hand tools; company will provide specialty tools.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- Your positive personality is infectious and works well individually and in a team.
- You possess strong communication skills verbally, in person, and on the phone.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized, energetic, self-motivated, and reliable.
- You are willing and able to travel extended distances which may require overnight stays.
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and the products, services, and processes our company can produce.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- HVAC/R: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Required)
- On the road
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place