Preventive Maintenance Technician in Sedalia, MO
PM Technician Responsibilities:
- Service and clean ice machines, as required.
- Check-in and out with on-duty manager being courteous at all times.
- Pick up and deliver ice, as needed, for service calls.
- Report any additional actions required to keep customers happy (parts/clean/replace).
- Pick up payments, shut off and/or pull equipment, as required.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Help to maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the shop.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle ensuring all ice and trash are removed at end of your shift.
- Check vehicle fluids, wipers, and tires to help maintain a long service life.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
What You Need to be Successful as a PM Technician:
- Previous experience with refrigeration, electrical, HVAC, or construction providing exceptional results desired; however, will train the right candidate.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Are able to communicate clearly and professionally in-person, by phone, and in writing.
- You can prioritize, are organized, energetic, and reliable.
- Possess good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- You work well individually with little supervision and as a team member.
- You possess a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and the products, services, and processes our company can produce.
- Ability to work in an environment that requires standing for extended periods of time and are able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds with assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- HVAC, Electrical, Refrigeration: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)
- On the road
Company’s Facebook page: